What is this policy about?
This is our privacy and data protection policy. It explains who we are; why we treat personal data and how we do it; and in terms of personal data, if you are the person concerned, you will be able to know your rights and how to contact us if needed.
The owner of the web page www.tax.es is “TAX INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES, E.L.” (from now on, TAX), with the registered office situated in 17600 Figueres (Girona-Spain), Carrer Alemanya, 14 and with e-mail email@example.com, with the company code C.I.F. B-17455379 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona, volume 843, page 141 and sheet GI-160750 registration 8. We are responsible for the treatment related to personal data processed in accordance with this policy (except in the case that this policy specifies otherwise).
Whose personal data are we dealing with?
We may process personal information about you in the following cases:
- You are our client or supplier.
- You work for one of our clients or suppliers or for someone who uses our products or services.
- You are someone (or work for someone) to whom we want to sell or inform about our goods or services. In this case, we may have obtained your information directly from you (for example, through our website or from a database) or from another source.
What personal data do we deal with?
We may process personal information about you that we have obtained from you or from another source. The personal information about you that we deal with may include the information indicated below.
Your personal information, such as:
- Your name.
- For whom you work and your function or department or if you are the manager / administrator of a company
- Your address, telephone number, email address or other contact information (this information may relate to your work or to you personally, depending on the nature of our relationship with you or the person for whom you work).
Information that we obtain from communications with us, such as:
- Information about you that you give us by communicating with us by phone, email, through our website, social networks or by other means.
- Information that you give us or that we obtain when you use our website, ask about a service, attend a conference or survey, or contact us to report a problem, or if you do any of these things on behalf of the person for whom you work.
What personal information do we process when you use our website?
The information we obtain from you when you use our website includes:
- Technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address that has been used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone settings, types and versions of add-ons of the browser, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, such as URLs (uniform resource locators), clickstream information (traffic) from and to our website, and through it (including time and date), products you have searched or seen, page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about the interaction with the pages (such as displacements, clicks and mouse over something), methods used to navigate off the page and any telephone number used to call our customer service number or social media account used to connect with our customer service team.
What do we do with your personal data?
We can treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Subscribe and execute contracts with you or the person for whom you work. To:
- Provide goods and services to customers or other users of such services;
- Obtain goods and services from suppliers;
- Manage our relationships with customers, suppliers or other users of our services;
- To the extent legally permitted, for advertising and marketing, and provide you with information about our goods and services. This can be done through direct marketing communications (such as emails) or phone calls. This includes suggestions and recommendations about services that might be of interest to you or the person for whom you work, according to the preferences you have indicated, if applicable.
- To administer our website in accordance with our terms and for internal operations, including problem solving and data analysis, testing, research, and for statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website and make sure that the content is presented in the most appropriate way for you and your computer.
- To keep our website and other systems safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you and others, and to provide relevant advertising.
We can share your personal information with: With whom do we share your personal information?
- Any member of our group, that is, our subsidiaries, the company that ultimately controls us and its subsidiaries.
- The corresponding third parties, including:
- Our suppliers for the execution of any contract that we formalize or other relationships that we have in the normal course of operations with you or the person for whom you work;
- Our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or service providers;
- Search engine and analytics providers (including A / B testing tools) that help us improve and optimize our site, in accordance with the cookies section of this policy.
Other possible disclosures
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal information to fulfill a legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property or safety of TAX, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to avoid fraud and reduce credit risk.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your personal data?
The legal basis on which we treat your personal data is the following:
- When it is necessary to obtain your prior consent for treatment, we will obtain your consent and will rely on it in relation to the treatment at issue (see below how to withdraw your consent at any time).
- In any other case, we will treat your personal data when the treatment is necessary:
- for the execution of a contract of which you are a party or to take action at your request before formalizing that contract;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that affects us,
- for the fulfillment of our legitimate interests or those of another person, only in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not canceled by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms to the protection of personal data (most of the cases in which we treat your Personal data regarding a relationship we have with the person for whom you work will belong to this category).
Where do we treat personal data?
All personal data we treat is stored securely. All payment transactions will be encrypted using the appropriate technology. When we have provided (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website or systems, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such password. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
How long do we treat personal data?
We only treat personal data during the period of time necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they were originally collected. Subsequently, they will be eliminated or archived, except to the extent that we need them to continue treating them to comply with the legal obligations that correspond to us or for other legitimate and legal purposes.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights related to the personal data that we treat about you:
- You can request access to the personal data at issue (see the section on how to exercise your right of access to your personal data, below).
- You can request that the incorrect personal data that we treat be rectified.
- In certain circumstances (usually when you have provided the personal data and we no longer need to continue treating them), you can request that we delete the personal data at issue.
- If we treat personal data relating to you based on the prior consent you have given for such treatment, you may withdraw the consent at any time, and from that moment the treatment at issue will end.
- If you have a complaint about the treatment of your personal data that we have made, you can contact us or file a complaint to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
How to withdraw your consent to treatment
You can withdraw your consent to the corresponding processing of personal data:
How to exercise your right of access to your personal data
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data:
TAX INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
C/ Alemanya, 14
17600 Figueres (Girona)
Telephone: 902 365 500
The Spanish Agency for Data Protection
The Spanish Agency for Data Protection is the supervisory authority in Spain and can give you more information about your rights and obligations concerning your personal data, as well as manage any complaint you have about the treatment we make of your personal data.
Modifications to this policy
Date of this policy
This policy was last updated on May 18, 2018.